1. Nice app with a lot of potential, but the Mac OS version is clearly a port of the mobile version and doesn't make use of the normal Mac OS interface, most importantly menus. All functions are controlled through the graphics window, which makes it needlessly clunky, slow, and energy-intensive. But I realize it's easier to program that way. Please make a "real" Mac OS version. Once you create the interface shell, you can make the functions modular and still relatively easy to port from one platform to another.
2. An easy one: nice addition to the timeline of a separate animation track. Please add text which shows which object's keyframes are being viewed.
3. It'd be great to be able to add or subtract time anywhere in a scene, moving all keyframes for all objects after the point of addition/subtraction. (This is similar, but a crucial addition, to others' requests to be able to select multiple keyframes to move together, with which I agree.)
4. Please display the keyframe time (in timecode format) when selecting it and allow user to edit, like you do with object parameters.
5. In Mac/Windows version, it'd be great to be able to nudge keyframes by 1 frame (or another selectable unit) with the arrow keys.
Thanks and keep up the good work!