jasoneskin
Sep 29, 2018

Dolly Tracks for Straight & 180 Moves

2 comments

Would love some sort of “dolly track” option to create precise camera movements rather than the freehand key frames.

Daniel
Oct 2, 2018

Thanks for the suggestion. We've taken note.

wadeshotter
Oct 6

absolutely!!! this is something i commented on long ago. it's a film making app so there should be a way to control the most basic thing of all - the camera move. currently the option to curve the keyframe or have it as a sharp movement makes no difference at all. please, there needs to be an option to remove the ease in and out.

• wadeshotter
    Oct 22

this must be possible? it seems like it should be since camera movement is a fundamental aspect of film making and this key-frame issue also spills into character and object animation. currently the key-frame slider option to create more or less ease doesn't change a thing. i'm trying to previs a commercial but have had to give up because i can't produce a simple camera move without ease messing with the pan, tilt and camera speed. any added key-frames to fight the 'ease' create even more bumps in the movement. been using this app for 4 years and you guys had it right at some point. but for a long time now, whenever there is a pan and tilt the ease over compensates and there's no way to control it.
  • julien.grincajgier
    Aug 12

Hi, It would be great to have sand dunes like the Sahara desert. Best.
  • anand.sunku
    Jul 24

If the scene can be visualised as X-ray mode for detective story it will be great.

Subscribe for Updates

• Facebook Metallic
  • Twitter Metallic
© Copyright 2014 - 2019 WebGames3D.com. All rights reserved.